I thought I was broken and I thought I was used up and I thought I had nothing left to give. I’d given everything and I didn’t really know what was left. But there’s a part of us that is unbreakable. You always find it again.
I can’t wait for the day that instead of “It’s late, I have to go.” you will say “It’s late, let’s go to bed.”
this is so cute
Perhaps we’ll meet again when we’re better for each other.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today